Crosscut Festival 2022
The Crosscut Festival is back for 2022! Waldron CPI is proud to again sponsor the Social Justice track, featuring the following sessions:
- We Are All Homeless with Marc Donmes, Karen E. Salinas, Josh Cohen
- May 3rd @ 1:00 PM
- The Education Crisis with Chris Reykdal, Uti Yamassee Hawkins, Donna Gordon Blankinship - May 3rd @ 3:00 PM
- The Conversation About Race is Not Over with Ijeoma Oluo, Naomi Ishisaka
- May 3rd @ 5:00 PM
- Post-Roe America with Dahlia Lithwick, Susan Matthews, Melissa Murray, Jessica Bruder
- May 4th @ 3:00 PM
- Turning on the Faucet with Matt Damon & Gary White, Leah Stokes
- May 6th @ 1:00 PM
- Pushing Public Safety with Ann Davison, Joni Balter
- May 7th @ 2:30 PM
Beyond Social Justice, the festival features other forward-thinking in Power & Politics, Environment & Outdoors, Business & Innovation, and Science & Health. Other esteemed speakers include Nikole Hannah-Jones, Judy Woodruff, Dr. Anthony Fauci, Carl Bernstein, and Seattle Mayor Bruce Harrell. Check out the speaker lineup HERE.
The festival's virtual event program runs from Tuesday, May 3rd to Saturday, May 7th.
Keynote Retelling Our History with Nikole Hanhan-Jones will be in person at Town Hall Seattle on May 7th.
About Crosscut: At Crosscut, we believe that an informed public is essential to solving the challenges of our time. As the Pacific Northwest’s independent, reader-supported, nonprofit news site, Crosscut strives to provide readers with the facts and analysis they need to intelligently participate in civic discourse and create a more just, equitable, and sustainable society. Crosscut is a service of Cascade Public Media.
About Waldron CPI: Waldron CPI (Career Partners International) empowers organizations and individuals to realize their full potential. Our values put people first, and guide everything we do. We are proud to be a Crosscut and Cascade Public Media Sponsor, supporting these important avenues for civic discourse, dialogue, understanding, and compassion. Waldron supports independent public media that informs and inspires our community.